1. Create an account by clicking "Register" in the navigation bar at the top of your screen. Be sure to make the following selection: "Searching for incentives".
2. Login to your account by clicking "Login" in the navigation bar at the top of your screen.
3. Fill out our SEARCH Survey by clicking "SEARCH Survey" in the navigation bar at the top of your screen. Filling out this survey activates our database to search for incentives on your behalf.
4. Follow the instructions on screen to complete the survey, and click “Submit” when you are finished.
5. Once the SEARCH Survey is submitted, you will automatically receive an email that lists all incentive programs available in your area. We call this list your SEARCH Results. NOTE: SEARCH Results are not project specific, and therefore this is not a list of incentives that you or your projects are eligible for. To receive a project specific list of incentives your project could be eligible for, you must move onto STEP 02 VERIFY.
6. You can also locate your SEARCH Results by clicking "SEARCH Entries" in the navigation bar. The "SEARCH Entries” page is where IncentiFind houses your previously completed surveys and any reports regarding your project. It contains the following information:
· Project Address: The address of the project that the survey was filled out for.
· Terms & Conditions: The Terms and Conditions that must be accepted before payment.
· The Green Report Payment: Once the Terms and Conditions have been accepted, a link to pay will be displayed in this column.
· SEARCH Survey: The survey filled out in steps 3 and 4.
· Date Survey Completed: The date the survey was submitted.
· Step 1: SEARCH Results Report: See step 6.
· Step 2: The Green Report: You will find your Green Report through a link in this column once you've received an email that it is ready.
· Satisfaction Survey: Contains a link to complete our Satisfaction Survey.
1. Our VERIFY Services have a fee assessed to activate our database to match-make you to incentive programs specific to your project. We call this project specific list of incentives The Green Report.
2. The Green Report details, in a single document, answers to questions that every homeowner will have:
· What is the incentive name, managing organization, and incentive type?
· What green measure(s) must be executed to be eligible for the incentive?
· What is the maximum funding from the incentive?
· What is the estimated time to apply to the incentive?
· Is the application period open? When will the application period reopen if it’s closed?
· What are the next steps to capture the incentive?
· Is a preferred contractor required in order to be eligible for the incentive?
· Are inspections required as part of the incentive process?
3. If you would like to receive The Green Report, please review our Terms and Conditions. You can do this by selecting the link found in the "Terms & Conditions” column on the SEARCH Entries page. Then complete the form at the bottom of the page and accept.
4. Once you have accepted our Terms and Conditions, the column titled "The Green Report Payment" will display a link. When you click this link, you will be directed to enter your payment details.
5. Confirm that the details displayed on this page match your project details one final time before payment.
6. After IncentiFind has received your payment, our database will get to work on match-making you to incentive programs and upload your VERIFY Report. For most projects our database can return results within 3-5 days.
7. You will receive an email from our database once your VERIFY Report has been uploaded. Remember you can locate your report from your "SEARCH Entries” page.
1. Residential incentive programs are written such that a homeowner can apply themselves.
2. The Green Report goes a step further by detailing the steps necessary to apply to each and every incentive program specific to your project.
3. Simply follow the steps provided in The Green Report to ensure that you capture each eligible incentive program.
1. When you opt-in for our VERIFY Services, you are also connected to our lender network and/or our professionals network.